About The Opportunity
The size of this opportunity cannot be underestimated - there are 14.1 million in the disability community alone. This offers a huge opportunity for your customer base to grow. Synergy's inclusive workouts target multiple sectors - including Leisure chains, Gyms and Health clubs, Education & schools, Care homes, Medical, GP and Health Referrals, Charities, Trusts and Local Councils.
Synergy Active Online services are shared via Apps, Livestreams, fitness zooms, website platforms and community screens.
Synergy Active online programmes provide a wide range of Physical, Mental Health and social benefits such as improved fitness, confidence, overall mobility, being included and belonging, wellness and focus, improved posture, physical & motor skills, spatial awareness, balance, coordination and flexibility.
Our standing and seated programmes, high impact and low impact lessons, audios and captioned workouts offer a unique choice of activities for all.
Award-winning company as seen on Strictly Come Dancing in 2022
- 2023 Digital Dance & Fitness Provider of the Year
- 2023 SME Diversity & Inclusion Award
- 2021, 2022 & 2023 Specialist Dance School of the Year
- 2022 Digital Business of the Year
- 2022 Best Dance Outreach Programmes Provider – UK
- 2021 Leader of the Year (Rachael Hurton)
- 2021 Diversity & Inclusion Award SRA